Urban Dictionary Random Word of the Day - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 09:00 AM Thread Starter

Urban Dictionary Random Word of the Day

Hello fellow G6ers im going start a thread by posting the "word of the day" by radomization from urban dictionary.com Daily, i will try and post the random word of the day! Be sure to come check it out every once in a while!!!!

I will try to keep it dirty, but clean lol

http://www.urbandictionary.com/

Random Word of the day! 9/16/09

Diarrehea:

Flaming liquid shit that makes you scream with pain, clench your teeth, grab hard onto the nearest solid object so that you don't get blown away, and wonder how you're still alive when it's over.

My diarrhea is so bad that I couldn't walk for five days afterwards.

Current Mods:
07 G6 GT White, 84K, 35% Tint, 8k HID Lows/Fogs, Tinted Tails, DRL Delete, DexCool Delete (is that a mod?) Eibach Springs, EBC Brakes, Orange Calipers, De-Badged, Front Tower Strut Bar, Painted Engine/Battery Covers, CRABS Opt# 3, "Tiger CRAB Ram Air", Custom Catback stepped up to 2.5" from 2.25" tubing with purforated rez and free flow muffler.

Coming Soon:
18" rollers, LED red interior lighting, LED tails, Complete Audio System Renovation as I have blown it up, Sedan HH spoiler, Custom Seatcovers, dash cover and floor mats with the G6 Embroidery, Painted body color mirrors, wiper arms, both front grills, side skirts and rear facia all body color painted.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 11:38 AM
Fried like a Cheese Stick

Well, word #1 seems to fall solidly (har!) in the "dirty" category

Also you didn't show how many "thumbs up" & "thumbs down" your fine example generated.

09 White Diamond Tricoat 'vert here!

Now with CRABs, STBs, & The Heart Ruling The Mind!

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 04:58 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droptop Diamond View Post
Also you didn't show how many "thumbs up" & "thumbs down" your fine example generated.
Should i include the thumbs from the site or make a poll?

BTW: I swear to you this is the first word that came up when i clicked the "random" button.

Current Mods:
07 G6 GT White, 84K, 35% Tint, 8k HID Lows/Fogs, Tinted Tails, DRL Delete, DexCool Delete (is that a mod?) Eibach Springs, EBC Brakes, Orange Calipers, De-Badged, Front Tower Strut Bar, Painted Engine/Battery Covers, CRABS Opt# 3, "Tiger CRAB Ram Air", Custom Catback stepped up to 2.5" from 2.25" tubing with purforated rez and free flow muffler.

Coming Soon:
18" rollers, LED red interior lighting, LED tails, Complete Audio System Renovation as I have blown it up, Sedan HH spoiler, Custom Seatcovers, dash cover and floor mats with the G6 Embroidery, Painted body color mirrors, wiper arms, both front grills, side skirts and rear facia all body color painted.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-16-2009, 10:38 PM
Fried like a Cheese Stick

From the site

09 White Diamond Tricoat 'vert here!

Now with CRABs, STBs, & The Heart Ruling The Mind!

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-17-2009, 09:01 AM Thread Starter

Word of the day 9/17/09

531 thumbs up, 97 thumbs down
D-cup:

Bra for the boob size that typically won't fit in your mouth.

Whoa, that's a large C-cup coming towards us, no, its a D.

Current Mods:

Coming Soon:
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-25-2009, 06:32 PM Thread Starter

Kinda forgot about this thread lol.

Mods, let me know if i post something that may be "inappropriate" from here on down lol.

Word for today (9-25-09)

Plum Smugglers:

A pair of Men's shorts so small and tight that it looks like he is smuggling a pair of plums (testicles)

A good example of plum smugglers are old school basketball shorts or Lt. Dangle's shorts on Reno 911.

Current Mods:

Coming Soon:
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-24-2010, 01:16 PM

lets get this thread going again

6-24-10
Red-Headed Gangbang

A derivative of the McGangbang assembled from parts found at Wendy's restaurants rather than McDonald's. A Classic Double with Cheese with a Spicy Chicken Sandwich in between the patties.

The McDonald's in my town doesnt have a Spicy McChicken so I went to Wendy's instead and had a Red-Headed Gangbang.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010, 03:34 PM

6-25-2010

Turd burglar

When you are taking a crap in a public restroom and someone tries to come into your stall, even though its locked they try forcing their way in because they dont know you are there

Just as I was about to 'release the beast', some turd buglar entered the bathroom causing my sphincter to snap shut!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Off-Topic > Joke Central

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.