Banker - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 01:23 PM Thread Starter

Banker

Another from car & driver..

A banker is proudly driving his brand-new Jaguar sedan around New York City. On reaching his destination, he parks the car at the curb and gets out on the traffic side. Just as he opens the door, a taxicab slams into it, ripping the door right off its hinges. The cabby drives off as if nothing extraordinary has occurred.

A policeman who witnesses the whole thing walks up to the banker, who is now wailing loudly, "Ohhh myyy gaaawdd! Look what that idiot did to my new Jaaaaggguuuaar!

The cop looks at the banker, shakes his head, and says, "You bankers are so damn materialistic! Here you are whining about your expensive car, and you don't even realize the cab tore off your arm!"

The banker looks down at where his arm used to be and begins to wail loudly, "Ohhhh myyy gaawd, my Rolllllleeeexxx is gone!"
David Littlefield
Houston, Texas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 09:24 PM
MonsterG6

hahahah! nice!

15% Tint All around, Black Overlays, Headlights, System w/ Woofer, and Compstar Remote start setup.
To Come: Rims, tinted Taillights, K&N Drop-in
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-25-2011, 06:17 PM
-Banned-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRiZZ View Post
Another from car & driver..

A banker is proudly driving his brand-new Jaguar sedan around New York City. On reaching his destination, he parks the car at the curb and gets out on the traffic side. Just as he opens the door, a taxicab slams into it, ripping the door right off its hinges. The cabby drives off as if nothing extraordinary has occurred.

A policeman who witnesses the whole thing walks up to the banker, who is now wailing loudly, "Ohhh myyy gaaawdd! Look what that idiot did to my new Jaaaaggguuuaar!

The cop looks at the banker, shakes his head, and says, "You bankers are so damn materialistic! Here you are whining about your expensive car, and you don't even realize the cab tore off your arm!"

The banker looks down at where his arm used to be and begins to wail loudly, "Ohhhh myyy gaawd, my Rolllllleeeexxx is gone!"
David Littlefield
Houston, Texas

Then the cop relentlessly beat him, and tazed him due to materialistic jealousy.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-27-2011, 05:28 AM

This is hilarious and very very accurate. I had a friend who got into an accident and the first thing he did was check if his Iphone was okay.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-08-2012, 09:58 PM

JRepasky

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Off-Topic > Joke Central

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.