Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Indiana Meet

14K views 72 replies 9 participants last post by  over50driver 
#1 ·
I know that the meet last year was in Lafayette on the second weekend before the 4th of July. I was wondering if anyone was trying to make another. I would definitely be interested as im from indiana. But i wouldn't be able to take leave until the middle to end of July from the military. Any info would be great.

#3 ·
If you find it can you please let me know asap? Scheduling leave takes forever to get approved

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#4 ·
#5 ·
Okay awesome. I will plan to try and be there. Odds are in my favor for sure

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#6 ·
looking forward to it!

I'll have an official event thread posted soon! keep checking back for details!

#7 ·
I dont have facebook. But ill keep an eye out for a thread. Depending on date and where at... I might join as well. Even though i dont have a g6.

#9 ·
40+?? I might have to drive up to Indiana for this.. haha

#10 ·
I'm in Illinois right across the border. Count me in!

#11 ·
So when all of you meet up, you should all cruise down to Florida so we can meet up! Hahaha :D

#12 ·
Im really looking forward to this meet. I think it will be cool to see some other g6's. All the ones here on base are bland and boring. Mine is the only one that isn't normal.

#14 ·
I think it is too. And i messaged cmessik but i guess he hasn't seen it yet so i will post it here. Im looking for 5 guys (or gals) to help me out during this meet. Im wanting to propose to my girlfriend of almost 5 years. The idea is this.. If there is going to be some sort of cruise (which according to facebook there probably is) i was wondering if 5 people would write on the back of their windows with white window paint KATHRYN, WILL YOU MARRY ME?? I would have a dash camera set up to catch the cars passing me one by one and her reaction. I would in turn pay to have all 5 peoples cars washed at whatever auto wash they prefer. So any 5 guys interested in helping out?

#15 ·
I still need details on this meet. I dont have facebook so please let me know a date and location and what not.

#16 ·
I will have a thread in each of the forums soon!

until then, if anyone has any questions or ideas, you can email me at midwestpontiac@gmail.com for more info.

I will hopefully have a report on accommodations and activities soon!

#18 ·
CMESSIK messaged me back so he is in on it. And awesome cruisin. Im looking at buying just a regular 1080P dash camera thats small but also has a second camera that you can put somewhere else that is a little hidden so she doesnt suspect anything. so trust me i will have a reaction video haha

#20 · (Edited)
i might help out too, and im down for fly bys. :p

the 5 cars should also have there flashers on when they go by too i think just so it stands out a little more. or you can be like "look at these cars!"

the 5 cars should go in front of you and line up, if she says yes, you honk and flash your lights to let us know, then we can all speed off lol

#21 ·
sleepyalero thats an awesome idea! and are you taking your alero to a pontiac meet?

#22 ·
Once I know more info... and when it is.. if I do go. Yes.. its part g6 since I have the f40 transmisson put in it haha. :)

But glad you like the idea.

#23 ·
Sleepy is more than welcome to come!!

the weekend of June 28th. it will be a whole weekend event.

as for mike, we have him put the flashers on and pull over.. the next five cars behind him pull over slowly in front of him revealing the message.. once he honks, the rest of the procession can just act silly.

#24 ·
I literally cannot wait to see the look on her face when all this goes down! :D and very true sleepy lol lookin forward to seein your olds.

#25 ·
June 28th... hmm okay. Since its on the weekend thaf works awesome for me. Any idea for a location?

Glad someome would like to see it. And I would hope im welcome to come! Haha I know its not a g6. But hey. Non the less its part of one. And I like car meets. Interested to see modded 6's. My cousin has one. Depending what I see maybe I can shoot him ideas. Though hes not much of a car guy. He used to want headers and what not for it. But I think that fazed out. :(

Also glad this doesnt fall om fathers day weekend because I will be im michigan for the Oldsmobile show. :)

#27 ·
So I was talking with my buddy Chris, and we want to do a video with this meet. And make it awesome. He's thinking of jumping in other people's rides for other shots. I've got a nice camera and I think we can come up with something awesome showcasing our cars and the comradery.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.