Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Ole Blue

90K views 189 replies 53 participants last post by  Lampoon 
#1 ·

See less See more
#3 ·
Holy sh*t!!! Nice car man! The airbrushing is DAMN good! Two questions - where can i get the CRAB intake and the strut tower bar? (I'm sure I can find the CRAB intake with a search, but maybe not hte strut tower bar)

You could use a couple more blue accents under the hood, not saying that it's not awesome and pretending mine is better...lol....but throw a few more blue peices on the engine accessories...blue spark wires, paint the strut bar blue...

#4 · (Edited)
I was just at the CRAB site....YOU make them!!! Dude, very nice!

I'm confused, though...why dont you have an option for the FULL set up that you have on 'ol blue? Wait...there it is...says discontinued eh? Why would you do that?

In any case, I (should) be ordering at least an option 3 next friday on pay day!

#5 ·
The 5 panel design (as on my car) is no longer needed as I talked Eric at MPD into
making an adapter that will funnel the air right to the intake now instead of dumping it over the belts
(like my old style ram air hood).

Soooo if you upgrade to the ram air hood it will work perfect with a standard cab.
So there is no need to make them that way anymore. Hence its discontinueance.

I was just posting up some snaps...not trying to push any product.

#10 · (Edited)
The MPD hood. Its a functional ram air hood.
I know the owner. If your iterested it happens to be on sale.
Free crate fee and free Ram Air attachment.
http://www.mpd-inc.net/PontiacG6.htm

I can show you how to get it for $615 if your interested. No catches.

Just call them. Tell Eric (the owner) that you know "Lampoon"..AKA Robert
and that you would like the sale price. Hurry though. It wont last long.

Mention me as I personally set this up with him last week for a few other G6 owners.

The ram air attachemnt under the hood is around $40 and the crate fee is usually $35.
So thats $155 off the regular price. He hasnt done a deal like that ever.

Im just passing on sale info. I dont represent or am in any way affiliated with them.
I just know Eric and he's a great guy who makes a great hood.

#11 ·
wow,that's a good deal. I am interested, very much so. However my bank account is not interested at all, AKA I don't have $615 to spend... :(

#12 ·
The GXP street edition hood will run you within $50 of that when you factor in that the scoops are sold seperatly. There are metal braces behind it so the thought of running without it can be dismissed altogether. The GXP hood Looks like crap without the scoops bolted in. Anyway....for $50 you get functionality.

...but I understand being broke. After 4 years of driving her I just bought a tune for my G6 -so now I am too. :eek:

:beer:

#14 ·
cool cant wait to see it!!!

#25 ·
thats funny i got those commericals on my computer lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.