Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Insurance Costs for 07 GTP?

9K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  gapotts 
#1 ·
I've been looking at on 07 GTP but I'm afraid the insurance costs might be too high for me to even consider purchasing the car. I'm 20, have a fair credit score, and one ticket on my record from like 10 months ago. Anybody have any ballpark figure on how much it'd cost to insure me in that car?

#3 ·
How many points was the ticket? What kind of coverage will you be getting? You think you can't afford the insurance but you can afford the purchase of the car? Are you a student? GTP vs Sedan? Rent home vs own. What insurance do you have for auto insurance now and how long have you had it?

Try this estimator. Run the calculator to see what you get.

Let me just say being 20 rather than 25 makes about $1000 difference per year. Being a student could save you $300-$400 a year. Insurance for you is probably about $2300 or above per 6 months (If no multi car discount or student). If you are a student and your parents go with a certain company you may qualify for a multi car discount.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.