Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Heated seats wiring diagram...

15K views 15 replies 3 participants last post by  Lampoon 
#1 ·
New here looking for some info.

I've installed a set of 06 G6 leather heated seats in my 79 Formula Firebird. Unfortunately to make them work I had to remove all the electric aspects of the seats, the motors, actuators, etc...BUT I kept the heated seats. I'm looking for a wiring diagram of the heated portion of the seats so I can wire them in to work.

I've checked at Alldata and Helms and I have to spend upwards of $100 to buy service manuals to get the diagram. Since the seats are the only G6 things I have, I don't see the point in buying an entire service set.

Could anyone possibly post the diagram? I'd be forever in your debt!

If you'd like to see the seats in the car, check out my project thread at TransAm Country

http://transamcountry.com/community/index.php?topic=23488.0

#7 ·
Found the drivers seat schematic and the passanger seat schematic.

I will attempt to PDF them tomorrow. If it works I can email you the documents
or FTP them and host them for your retrieval.

Wish me luck.

And if you have access to the service manuals its on pages 8-588 and 8-589. ;)
Robert

#10 ·
nicely done Lampoon, oh and BadVRod we'd love to see a few pics of your project it looks rather interesting.

#14 ·
The project is a 79 Formula Firebird w/WS6 package, originally with a 403/350t auto trans in Cameo white/silver. I've transplanted a 96 LT1/4L60E into it and when finished it will have no trace of the powder blue/white colors. Planned to be either black/black or maroon/silver exterior with black interior. The leather seats are a very nice addition and the heated seats will be icing on the cake! I am so happy that I could use Pontiac seats in the car.

I'll keep you guys posted on the progress. As Lampoon said, you can click my link and follow along. It moves in spurts as time allows me to work on it. Thanks for showing interest!

#12 ·
Oops, my bad. Maybe next time I'll read the question before posting lol:D What I meant to say was 'Thanks for posting pics':rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.