This was my first major mod.
1. Brake lugs
2. Jack car
3. Take tire off
4. Remove stabilizer from strut
5. Remove strut to steering knuckle nut (the 2 big bolts on the strut, on of them is grooved so it does not spin) Remember which one is top and which is bottom.
6. Remove brake line bracket
7. Support Rotor/Lower Control arm so it doesn't just hang
8. Remove strut tower bolts
9. Remove strut
10. Insert an allen wrench an brake the nut that holds the spring
11. Compress spring and remove the nut on the strut
12. Reverse process
13. Get Alignment!!!
Strut shaft nut - 52ft lb
Strut tower - 18lb ft
Stabilizer link - 48lb ft
Strut to steering knuckle - 89lb ft
With 2 people it can be done with in an hour, good luck.