Pontiac G6 Forum banner

my geeee6

79K views 456 replies 39 participants last post by  CruisinG6 
#1 · (Edited)
mods done:
painted engine/battery cover (red)
painted upper/lower grilles (black/silver)
painted calipers (red)
painted pontiac darts (black)
tinted tail lights
tinted windows/windshield strip (50% front/15% rear)
LED's in map/dome lights (Red)
LED's under dash/under seats (red)
Crabs intake o3 (red)
g6P stickers (white)
debadged
weathertech window visors (smoked)
Eagle Eye Projectors (black)
Interior trim painted (red)
MKW M103 18" wheels wrapped in 245/40/18's Duro

Purchased but not installed:
magnaflow magnapack
magnaflow catback
cherrybomb tips

Coming soon:
Hid's in low/fog (6K)
Ebiach lowering springs
Racingline STB
Bought the car in Nov 2010....
BONE STOCK still on the dealership lot

See less See more
#9 · (Edited)
plan on debading atleast the PONTIAC sign on the trunk lid and moving the g6 over. I keep peeling them off when i wash it and have to glue it back on ha. have gloss black overlays on their way now for all the darts on the car. plan on dropping the car or bagging it not sure which one yet. any opinions on that? any other suggestions, id appreciate the help/ideas

#28 ·
Yea I just ordered overlays from that places man. Can't wait for them to get here. Got the front and rear ones.

#32 ·
not difficult at all... 1 man job.. 20 minutes?? if that.. for uppers all you need is a small flat head screw driver, start at the bottom of the chrome pieces that hold the honeycomb pieces in, and pry towards the chrome!! not down towards the car! or you'll have nice scratches.. work your way around the piece poppin out the snaps. the bottom grilles are just held in with 3m tape in the front, just wedge a screw driver in there be careful not to get the paint... and pry it down and then it snaps in the back part of the bottom grill so unhook them and there you goo.......

#34 ·
Lovin' the center cap overlays.. didnt think about that ;] Looks like I'm ording that too!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.