See less See more
#8 ·
GM PART # 15286584
CATEGORY: All
PACK QTY: 1
CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $166.70
OUR PRICE: $98.82
DESCRIPTION: STRUT TOWER BAR ( MALIBU SS)
This is From www.gmpartsdirect.com
Originally for the Malibu SS but are cars have the same platform so it fits.

I ordered this along time ago 4 years about and i noticed after i installed it turning tight corners helps keep the outside wheel on the ground (example- left turn right wheel stays down) it felt like it was lifting a little under hard driving. wish is common it helps keep grip i don't really notice anything while on the highway mostly the around town driving i recommend it.

You also might want to check out the zz strut bar I havent looked into that one but lot of people are happy with it.

#17 ·
A question came to mind about the strut bar! Does it matter about the type of metal used to make it? And will I need an alignment after it has been installed! And will my car need to be jacked in the air for the install? And is it an easy install as well?

#18 ·
A question came to mind about the strut bar! Does it matter about the type of metal used to make it? And will I need an alignment after it has been installed! And will my car need to be jacked in the air for the install? And is it an easy install as well? And finally do they make rear strut bars for our cars as well and have you heard or seen them in action or just overall knowlegde about the whole strut bar deal?!!!

#34 ·
Im a drag racer64 Mercury 8.4 sec car(Orlando speedworld)....ALL susupention adjustment and installs must be with 4 tires on sueface with 100% car weight on them then tighten up any bolts...that includes a strut tower brace and and (chrome molly bars)...yes chrome molly is the best and lightest because then they use a thinner wall tube!So strut tower and panard bar and sway act... all chrome molly of minnimal of mild steel(all 4 on ground or drive on lift to tighten anything!!!!!!!!!):D

#23 ·
they didnt steal his car they took stuff out of it sorry to hear bout that man.

#24 ·
They didn't damage anything just took Mi phone camera and sun glasses LoL

And what nice is i had my car parked down the street latter that day and herd a phone ringing and so i got my house phone and called my phone and followed it down the street and it was in a drain in the curb but didn't fall all the way in stupid bastards took the charger two Now I'm like paranoid they'll come back for other stuff wich is fine cause i hope i catch them they be sorry they picked me LOL

#39 ·
'm like paranoid they'll come back for other stuff wich is fine cause i hope i catch them they be sorry they picked me LOL
Sounds like your next mod should be a car alarm! That way you will know when they come and can chase them f*ckers :axechase:

#25 ·
lol thats what i would be saying

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.