Pontiac G6 Forum banner

DDin headunit + accessories for sale.

4K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  J dog 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a double din Pyle PLDN70U headunit. It's worked great for me since I've owned it but I'm going a different way in my system and require different things that I could use the extra room for.

It plays cd's/DVD's from the store and burnt. It has USB and aux ports and connections for a back up camera. The front face motorizes down to reveal the cd slot and also a slot for an SD card that you can also play music from.

I am also including the access Xavi-2103-nav harness which will retain all chimes and fully integrate the headunit into the G6's system. It also comes with a extension on the harness to connect your steering wheel controls if you have them so they can be used with the new radio.

I'm also including the Metra DDin dash kit for the G6 And the aux cords.

Whole setup is in great condition with no electrical or physical damage.

Everything is all wired up and ready to be installed. Also I have the parking brake overridden so that DVDs can be watched while driving. also the picture quality while playing dvds is phenomenal for a lower priced system. very crisp and clear.

Im not sure if I have all the original packaging left or not ill have to look but I may have it with all the manuals.

I'm asking $215 shipped for the headunit+harness+dash kit. Plus not having the pain of wiring it bc its already wired all you have to do is remove the old radio plug in the factory harness to the new one and screw it in and your good to go.

If you have any questions don't hasitate to PM me :)

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
#3 ·
#5 ·
Haha yeah. its a DB Drive audio one i got from spring break nationals. lol

#6 ·
Thanks for abiding by the forum rules.

#7 ·
Don't want to make the forum gods mad ;) lol

BUMP!

#8 ·
Does this include the rear view camera as well? Also, just out of curiosity why wont this unit work for your new setup?

#9 ·
No I'm keeping the backup camera for the new setup since everything is all ran already. I got it off either eBay or amazon for like 10-15 bucks. And im downsizing to a single din because I bought an EQ and want to mount it with my headunit.

#10 ·
Headunit is no longer for sale.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.