Where is my Sales Codes sticker? - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-16-2011, 09:02 AM Thread Starter

Where is my Sales Codes sticker?

I have an 07 G6 GT with the Monsoon stereo. I want to find out what the option code is on the Sales Codes sticker for this vehicle, but can't find it. Any ideas? I want to buy a used 08 Monsoon stereo (gain the coveted aux input), and want to make sure I'm ordering the correct option coded radio to replace mine with. Thanks all!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-16-2011, 12:29 PM
OOBER SUPER MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwinginG6 View Post
I have an 07 G6 GT with the Monsoon stereo. I want to find out what the option code is on the Sales Codes sticker for this vehicle, but can't find it. Any ideas? I want to buy a used 08 Monsoon stereo (gain the coveted aux input), and want to make sure I'm ordering the correct option coded radio to replace mine with. Thanks all!
Should be an RPO list sticker inside the glove box. The radio codes start with U.

UC6
Radio - AM/FM Stereo, Seek/Scan, RDS, Multiple Compact Disc, Auto Tone Control, Clock, ETR

UEM
Alarm - Park Brake

UE1
Communication System - Vehicle, GPS 1

UK3
Control - Steering Wheel, Accessory

UN0
Radio - AM/FM Stereo, Seek/Scan, CD, Auto Tone, Clock, ETR

UZ6
Speaker System - 6, Premium

U1C
Radio - AM/FM Stereo, Seek/Scan, CD, Clock, ETR

U19
Speedometer - Instrument, Kilometers and Miles, Kilometer Odometer

U2K
Digital Audio System - S-Band

U73
Antenna - Fixed, Radio

U77
Antenna - Rear Window, Radio

U85
Speaker System - 8, Quad Front Door Mounted, Shelf Quad, Amplifier

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-17-2011, 12:17 PM Thread Starter

Ah!!!

Thanks Greenman - found em!

Do you or anybody know if a '08 Monsoon stereo would go in a '07 that has a Monsoon? I currently have the mid-level '07 Monsoon (no cd changer) that is having problems (speaker noises when off, fading volumes in various speakers, fits of blaring static, etc.), and want to replace with an '08 so I also get the aux input. Anybody know?

2007 G6 GT V-6 coupe, silver/black, moonroof, wing, black/chrome upr/lwr grill inserts...now where to start to catch up with some of you guys!?!?
Next up: cold air intake, stereo bluetooth adapter, lighting changes, debadge, tire/rim changes, lowering springs, tuner...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > Problems and Solutions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in