Pontiac G6 Forum banner

trouble with halo projector headlights

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  jeremy2720 
#1 ·
I can't get my halo lights adjusted when I try turning the adjustment screws it doesn't do anything and the lights shine straight at the ground giving me only 10 or 15 feet of visibility. Does any one know how I can fix this?

#2 ·
Assuming you are turning them in the right direction, they might be broken. Have you adjusted them before? If so, did you adjust them too high? I know in my old stock headlights I adjusted one too high and it basically unplugged the adjuster arm inside the headlight assembly.

I fixed it, but pulling the headlight housing out of the car and unscrewing the low beam dust cap. If you look to the top right of the opening inside the housing, you can see how the adjustments work. Use a flashlight and take a look. If its anything like mine, you can basically push the rubber groumet back in (this parts a little difficult since you dont have a lot of room).

Good luck and please respond back.

Btw, are these Spyder aftermarket lights or Eagle Eyes?

#4 ·
Yeah, there is that too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.