Stalling - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 08:57 PM Thread Starter

Stalling

Argh, twice since I've gotten my car, I've started it up, went to put it into reverse and the thing would just stall on me. Anyone else with this problem?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully
Argh, twice since I've gotten my car, I've started it up, went to put it into reverse and the thing would just stall on me. Anyone else with this problem?
Yuck, thats not cool.....does it only happen when it's really cold out? If so, do you let it warm up or just start and go?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006, 12:01 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by G6~Mike
Yuck, thats not cool.....does it only happen when it's really cold out? If so, do you let it warm up or just start and go?
Usually when it's cold out, this morning it happened and it was about 37. Maybe I need to let it warm up a tad. Just aggrivating though, I never let any of my other cars warm up before driving, and those were fine. If it keeps it up, I'll go to the dealer, thats what my warranty is for.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-16-2006, 08:33 AM

Man....I'm north of Toronto; I've started and immediately drove away at -20 degrees C with no problems(numerous times).
Now, I'm not the whiny type of consumer, but when I buy a brand new $35,000 car, I expect it to, at the very least, work properly. I'd take it back to the dealer, squak a little and have it tuned up/fixed. Maybe even get some free shit, perhaps a few oil changes for the inconvenience.....

That my $0.02......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > Problems and Solutions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in