Airbag / seatbelt - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-29-2012, 04:03 PM Thread Starter
GXP

Airbag / seatbelt

Hey guys,
as some of you guys already know iv gotten my gxp fixed after the accident and whatever, body work completly done everything is finished except now i need to find a pair of front seat belts and a driver airbag. i know some other cars like the G5, pursuit, cobalts, malibu's have the same THREE spoke airbag as mine, would any of these fit on mine? i found g6 airbags but its atleast 400$ to get it here, i know it would be less expensive if i bought G5, or cobalt airbags..would they fit or not?

also, both seatbelts are locked in the front so just wondering if the G6 sedan seatbelts work on the 2 door gxp? Cousin has a couple g6 part cars im thinking of taking the seatbelts off those if it'll work, lmk THANKS.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > Problems and Solutions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in