Thanks for the replies, guys! I decided to cancel my plans so I won't be driving much this weekend. I'm contemplating the idea of trading in the G6 but I haven't made up my mind. I'll probably look around for more free estimates, see how low I can get it, and then make a decision from there.
By the way, I just had a 4-wheel alignment done a couple months ago.. would you still recommend another one if I get it serviced next week? Final question: do any of you know of a good online shop where I can purchase these parts? Thanks in advance.