heat/ac interior fan ticks? - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-16-2008, 02:22 PM Thread Starter

heat/ac interior fan ticks?

on setting 1 and 2 the interior blower motor has the most annoying ticking noise and most times the radio wont cover it up, i might go postal on a long trip if i have to listen to that! lol anyone else had/have this problem? any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-16-2008, 09:38 PM

try using search feature before you post something ... there were a crapload of people with that problem ... and there'a a solution too
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-17-2008, 10:37 AM Thread Starter

WOW! what a frendly site, i did a search and no results??? i dont have all day to read each and every one of these posts, so i thought i would ask a simple question! SORRY!
I have had this POS g6 for three weeks and have had more problems than I had with my accord in five years! with all the problems i see everyone having it makes me want send this american made pos and buy a car from people who know how to make A QUALITY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-17-2008, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhying View Post
WOW! what a frendly site, i did a search and no results??? i dont have all day to read each and every one of these posts, so i thought i would ask a simple question! SORRY!
I have had this POS g6 for three weeks and have had more problems than I had with my accord in five years! with all the problems i see everyone having it makes me want send this american made pos and buy a car from people who know how to make A QUALITY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uhhhh ... a little touchy there ... i didn't mean any offence by what i said ... i don't know how you searched the site but here's a good link ...

https://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/se...=ticking+noise

i don't get it ... are you threatening somebody by saying you're gonna take the "POS" back and get a honda? ... are you expecting people to say "OH NO PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT BACK"? ... take it back if you want ... this is the site for people who like the car ... not for those who just want to take it back and get a honda ... i mean honda are good cars and everything but if you don't like it - dont' drive it ... and this all is not to offend you ...

Last edited by daygon; 02-17-2008 at 11:15 PM.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-18-2008, 05:32 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daygon View Post
uhhhh ... a little touchy there ... i didn't mean any offence by what i said ... i don't know how you searched the site but here's a good link ...

https://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/se...=ticking+noise

i don't get it ... are you threatening somebody by saying you're gonna take the "POS" back and get a honda? ... are you expecting people to say "OH NO PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT BACK"? ... take it back if you want ... this is the site for people who like the car ... not for those who just want to take it back and get a honda ... i mean honda are good cars and everything but if you don't like it - dont' drive it ... and this all is not to offend you ...

WOW thanks for the link that that leads to NOTHING you have been O so helpfull!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-18-2008, 07:36 PM

well i don't know what happened to the link ... it worked last night when i checked ... if you had a little bit of brain you would notice that the link ends with "ticking noise" if you type that in the search thing then you get some topics by people who had the same problem ... and one of them has a solution ...

you said you have no time to read all the topics that you found but you have time to sit there and tell me "WOW ... you're so not helpful" ... that's what you say when people try to help? you're an ******* ... nobody is going to help you with that kind of attitude

Last edited by daygon; 02-18-2008 at 07:40 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > Problems and Solutions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in