interior blower motor ticking - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-20-2008, 02:25 PM Thread Starter

interior blower motor ticking

has anyone else had/have this issue? First post led no where, only smart ass answers that led no where, and believe it or not there are NO OTHER THREADS HERE WITH THIS ISSUE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-20-2008, 06:04 PM

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-20-2008, 09:34 PM Thread Starter

wow what a great thread! unfortunatly i had already read that one, and that guys problem is nothing like mine, the noise is coming from the blower motor not the windshield! So, any more insults you idiot! you must sell these cars huh! i can tell by the advice you give. you are worthless, and if you would STOP responding to my questions, that would be great.

Anyone else besides DAYGON have any real info?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhying View Post
wow what a great thread! unfortunatly i had already read that one, and that guys problem is nothing like mine, the noise is coming from the blower motor not the windshield! So, any more insults you idiot! you must sell these cars huh! i can tell by the advice you give. you are worthless, and if you would STOP responding to my questions, that would be great.

nhying I just joined this site and from your threads you seem to be pretty rude, DAYGON provided you with excellent info from what I can see in TWO threads. What you also could do is go to the Pontiac dealer where they will fix the problem for free under warranty. Bring the attitude you have here they might even give you a couple free oil changes.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhying View Post

haha i am going to stop responding to your questions cuz you're a dumb ass who thinks that starting 2 threads is gonna get you more info ... start like 5 more ... may be that'll help ... at least i was trying to help ... and if i was selling these cars i'd tell you to go to the dealership and get the problem fixed ... and pay money ... but i didn't do that did i? it's hillarious how dumb people can be ... also you're probably a woman ... a preppy one ... are you blond by any chance? ... lol ... and i only started insulting and being rude after you acted like a total butthole after i was providing you with info... but i'm done with you ... good luck fixing it ...
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailssideup View Post
nhying I just joined this site and from your threads you seem to be pretty rude, DAYGON provided you with excellent info from what I can see in TWO threads. What you also could do is go to the Pontiac dealer where they will fix the problem for free under warranty. Bring the attitude you have here they might even give you a couple free oil changes.
thanks for stickin' up
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 08:15 PM Thread Starter

Daygon=*******

Kiss My Ass You Stupid Mother****er! You Dont Have To Worry About Responding To Me Any More You Dick Hole! This Piece Of Shit Car Is Going Back To The Dealer! It Really Is No Wonder Gm Cant Make Any Money, They Cant Even Build A Car That Worth Shit!!!!!!
Good Luck With Your Shit Cars!

Suck A Dick Daygon
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-22-2008, 07:24 PM

yeah there's the truth comming out ... get some brain dumb ass
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 12:06 PM

Uh oh, someone needs some Soap!
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 10:47 PM

lots and lots of it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > Problems and Solutions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in