FIXED :D OMG Important TIP
HEY GUYS IMPORTANT TIP HERE FOR WHOEVER ELSE HAS THIS ISSSUE.
I just decided to pop open the remote, and being careful not to move battery while doing so, and just cleaned the chip by rubbing my fingers on it, on the areas of where the buttons would press!!! It seems there was some very fine spots that appear to have been moisture, and now that I cleaned it, it fully works 100% of the time. Took me only like 10 sec of cleaning, and look at it now.
Previously, the GM guys told me that I may need a new remote, they changed battery, spent like $12 for it, and they ran tests, and it appeared on test machine that it was fine, but they said to get a new remote. They didnt do what I did, and I would have spent $80-$120 on a new remote for nothing. Well, I figured that out myself, hopefuly if theres anyone having these problems try this out before buying new remotes.
1. Pop remote open
2. Careful not to remove battery be careful (it will have to be re-programed if you do remove it)
3. Clean the chip, areas of where the buttons would press
4. Seal back up