Panoramic Sun Roof Leak - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 08:47 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to rmanwifesGT
Panoramic Sun Roof Leak

Our roof leaked after the heavy rains. I seen people chatting about the tubes and problems with them. Mostly was coupes. I have an 05 sedan with a pano roof. Would I also have the tubes and possible problems? I had it in a few light rain storms and it was fine. That heavy rain though soaked it inside.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 09:55 AM

Yeah, this just happened to my '05 GT again. The first time it happened, I was under warranty and it was fixed, but now at 57K miles, it has happened again. I did find a good thread somewhere about re-attaching the tubes. I can't seem to find it at the moment. I finally got a garage and was able to put my car in there for hurricane hannah. My driver's side rear floor has been getting wet.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2008, 09:15 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to rmanwifesGT
I took my head liner down today. The drivers side front hose was unhooked. I wish they had better connectors for those hoses. I blew air threw the hoses and clamped them all while I had it down. For those of you that are wondering, there's a drain hose for each corner of the pano roof. I hope I don't have this problem again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 02:27 PM

Thanks for the info. So there is one for each corner? It almost seems like mine is leaking from the middle, so I was thinking there might be a tube there (it is a sedan), but it must be the rear driver's side one that is leaking in my case.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > Problems and Solutions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in