Wont start on first try 2007 g6 - Pontiac G6 Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 08:12 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 1
 
Wont start on first try 2007 g6

My car will start right away on the first try 70% of the time but the other 30% it will crank for a while, and not start. But when i try again, it starts right away. Anyone know what this is caused by?
wall1234 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 07:31 AM
Moderator
 
waterfowler76's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,022
 
Send a message via Yahoo to waterfowler76
A dirty throttle body has always been known to cause starting issues.

2007 PONTIAC G6 GT

Waterfowler's 6 <---- Check out my 6
waterfowler76 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > Problems and Solutions

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Won't start...no crank...won't even try kevinmaq Problems and Solutions 2 09-23-2015 02:43 PM
Hey any and all PA G6 Owners lets try and get a meet N greet some time. Trump The North-East 27 07-01-2013 11:12 PM
Hydrogen Generator. anyone try it yet? derka518 Powertrain Performance Modifications 0 05-14-2011 09:33 AM
Anyone try AutoEnginuity Scanner software rdusel Problems and Solutions 0 06-29-2010 01:59 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome