Pontiac G6 Forum banner

AC and CD player problem

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  fiend2386 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I've been lurking around here for a couple weeks and so far I really like the site. I just got an 08 G6 last month, and I'm starting to have a couple problems with it.

1st. My AC is cutting in and out. It seems like the compressor isn't turning on all the time. I was thinking it could be the compressor clutch fuse, but that looked fine. Does anyone think it could be the relay? I'd rather test the cheaper stuff first before I get the warranty and everything involved.

2nd. My Cd player has officially bit the dust. It will only play the first 10 or so seconds of a cd, and then it says CHECK DISC. From what I've gathered on here it could be a burnt disc problem, but it won't play any disc. Also, it's a single disc unit, and I noticed that most of the problems were with the 6 disc.

If anyone has any ideas please feel free to let me know. I'm going out of town for Turkey day and I'd hate to have to sweat out the trip without any music. Thanks for any help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.