Any 2006 G6's with problems out there? - Page 26 - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #376 of 379 (permalink) Old 06-04-2015, 08:38 AM

I have a 2006 g6 GT with multiple problems the major one being the dash pretty much doesn't light ( cluster, radio, headlights, turn signals, wipers) don't work or light up the other half of the car works. I recently put it on a scanner which it read off another vin number coming from the ECM idk why the hell someone would change out the ECM and put a SE1 ECM on a GT trim anyways I'm waiting on a WAMS ecm with my vin on it and waiting to see what happens
The second problem is that my power steering at times I turn on the car and it's hard as hell I turn off the car and start it again and it goes back to being soft don't know if maybe there is a recall for this issue
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #377 of 379 (permalink) Old 02-28-2016, 12:40 PM

i have a 2007 pontiac g6 convertiable will not go down due to trunk sensor can anyone help
post #378 of 379 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 08:01 PM

I recently went to the store and poped my trunk with no problem to put grocerys in.I came home and tried opening it and the trunk would not release.I can hear it try to open but it doesnt seem to come unlatched.The one problem is the back seat release is inside the trunk and the ignition key does not fit the trunks key tumbler.Any suggestions on how to open it?PLEASE HELP!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #379 of 379 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 08:20 PM

transmission shift

im having a issue with my 2006 g6 convertible the odd time pulling away the tranmission make the off clunk and sometimes it seems like pulling away with brake on but it shifts great doesnt slip or anything on highway or normal shifting at normal speeds any ideas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > Problems and Solutions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in