If you ever disconnect your battery or lose power for some other reason, you'll notice that the windows will not index properly. This is because they need to re-learn their positions.
This procedure is in your owners manual, but it's late and I couldn't find mine for a while and I searched here, etc blah blah... finally found the manual so here you go.
- Get in your car and turn the key to ON (you don't need to start the car).
- Put all windows all the way up (they each need to be done individually)
- Start with the drivers window, hold the button up for two seconds, release, hold it up for another two seconds.
- Then put the window all the way down, release, then hold down for two seconds.
- Repeat this step for the passenger side window.
Coupe owners, you're done.
If you have a convertible, you'll need to do this for the rear side windows as well.
Sent from AutoGuide.com App