Need help with parts and mods! - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-30-2016, 03:47 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Need help with parts and mods!

Hey guys, I'm very new to this forum and decided that I should make my first post. I have the 2005 Pontiac G6 GT with the 3.8L V6 motor.

Basically I need help looking for a front grille piece for my G6 GT because when I replaced my front bumper, the grilles were not included. If you could guys could link me and/or tell me their specific names that would be awesome. The grille's that I need are circled in the pictures I provided.

Also, as summer approaches I'm looking for some new mods to keep me busy and make my car look, drive, and sound better. I plasti-dipped the rims and am in the process of painting the calipers, any other mods that you could see done to the exterior? I feel like a LED light bar could be a cool install but am unsure where to install them? Also looking to tint my windows, are there any inexpensive ways to tint them by yourself?

Along with exterior mods, I'm looking for some performance mods. What are your guys' thoughts on straight piping my exhaust? Performance chips? New cold air intake? Turbo? I have yet to mod anything but the exterior on my car so I'm not sure what the first mod you guys would make. What can and can't my car handle in terms of performance modifications? I'll have quite some money this summer to mess around with so if you have any ideas please feel free to comment anything, even ideas are welcome!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160408_191154.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	11338   Click image for larger version

Name:	Grille.jpg
Views:	729
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	11346  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-02-2016, 09:21 AM

Not much we can do with this model. No turbo set ups no supercharger just basics like cold air intake exhaust ect.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > General Maintenance

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in