Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Any recommendations for a aftermarket muffler?

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  AllenIverson3 
#1 ·
I own a 2006 G6 Sedan (2.4L I think) and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a aftermarket muffler that will make the car sound louder (nothing obnoxious) but I want to give the car some balls.

#2 ·
Absolutely no disrespect is meant here, but please reconsider. Making a 4 cylinder sedan louder won’t give it balls and no one will be fooled. Trust me. When I was young, I put glass packs (and racing stripes) on an 80 horsepower car with a two speed automatic. Rather than having balls, I (and the car) was ridiculed by friends and family and ostracized by those I was hoping would be impressed. (Worse yet, no girls would ride in the car with me.) I ultimately put the stock exhaust back on and pulled the stripes. I was still a geek, but the car no longer brought undo attention to that fact and I was able to gradually gain some respect and acceptance. Regardless of your decision, take care and good luck.

Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.