Anyone know anything about these tires? - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-28-2013, 03:21 PM Thread Starter

Question Anyone know anything about these tires?

I had bad tires and went to my local tire shop because the guy who owns it is the father of one of my good friends, so I get great deals. Well when I went to ask him to order some tires for me, he ordered a brand I had never even heard of, so I was expecting some low quality tires. The company gave me a discount on the tires and sold them tax free because they have had very little customers and they are barely starting out as a company. (That left me a little skeptical) Now that I have the tires on my car, they are the best set that I have ever had on a car, the ride is real smooth and the people who get in my car always comment on that before anything else. The only thing I can say that I don't like about them is the high sidewall, it looks weird on my G6. Anyone here ever hear of or use this brand of tires, if so, any comments on the good or bad?

http://www.veneziatires.com/crusadehp.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 06:47 PM

Never heard of them. The tread looks good, especially for a cheap tire. That's about a 50,000 mile tire. The only way the sidewall could be "higher" is if they put a larger tire on. the size specifies how tall they can be.

2009 Performance Red Metallic Base Sedan 2.4L

Ebony Leather, Sunroof, and 6-Disk
17" Konig Zero-In Wheels / Michelins
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 10:13 PM Thread Starter

Well I only paid $500 for the set, and they have a 60,000 mile guarantee.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-30-2013, 04:53 AM
OOBER SUPER MEMBER

I did some research on these tires. And although I've never heard of them, they look like a quality product, most reviews are pretty good, and they ARE rated as a High Performance All Season. So you should expect some considerable improvements over your previous tires, which were most likely OEM, or pretty darn close to OEM.

You may notice a slight decrease in MPG. Seeing as OEM tires are designed to get you the most miles per gallon, which is why they suck at everything else.

Have you driven in the snow yet with them? If you get snow where you're at...
They may not be as amazing in the snow as they are in the dry, but they should still be a darn bit better than OEM.

You should post a picture to show that sidewall you're talking about. Also what size tires did they put on? Same as before? Maybe they put one with a higher sidewall because of what was in stock...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > Handle It! - Suspension, Wheel and Tire Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in