Wheel Help Needed - Pontiac G6 Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By jeffs64

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-14-2014, 10:13 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Wheel Help Needed

Hi guys,

So I'm new here, and helping out a friend with a wheel issue. His mom has a 2010 G6 with the stock 17" steelies. She's had a bit of bad luck lately and managed to bend the hell out of one of the rims and it's pretty much done. Sadly money is tight since her husband passed away Monday, and she can't be left without transportation. As we all know, the almost spares they put in cars these days are crap so I'm trying to find a viable replacement for them.

When they told me what a replacement wheel cost I couldn't believe it, my Enkei's and Koenigs I run on my DSM were way less than that. I've searched high and low with no luck at finding a decently priced one.

I'm hopin you guys can give some ideas or options to help her out...

So I'm trying to find a steel replacement, preferably that the hub cap thing will fit on. The size and bolt pattern shouldn't be too tough to match(hopefully), but the offset looks like it may a pain to match, tho I have a couple ideas if I have to get one with a different offset.

Sorry for the long winded post, but I appreciate any ideas you can throw out there...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-15-2014, 02:42 PM

Garage
I am sorry about the loss!! I hope she is okay. I wish I had extra wheels for you, but my new wheels haven't come in. Hopefully someone on here has some spare wheels laying around that they would like to give you. Go ahead and go to g6performance.com also and post something and maybe someone has some wheels there too. There are plenty of people that have extra wheels hangin around. Good luck and very sorry for the loss.

2006 G6 GT Coupe | Emerald Green | Blacked-out Emblems and Grilles | Silverstar ZXE's | CRABS Op. 3 + FPU | Eibach Lowering Springs | OBX Exhaust

COMING NEXT: 25mm Wheel Spacers | Racingline Strut Bar & MMI's | and possibly the AIT Front Bumper
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-15-2014, 04:30 PM

Location: Marine Corps Air Station New River, Jacksonville, NC

Sorry for her loss. And have you tried ebay? I see some decent deals pop up from time to time on steel wheels.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-10-2015, 01:48 AM

Used wheels

I am looking for used stock wheels for my GT 18 X 7 alloys. Anybody looking to sell please PM me. I live in Reno area. But I will pay for shipping. Thanks Jeff
kiddo44pct likes this.

2007 G6 GT Hardtop Convertible AT. 3.9L all options
Liquid Silver 2nd Owner
Other Rides 2010 Dodge 2500 6.7L Diesel
2014 Chevy Cruze 2.0L Turbo Diesel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > Handle It! - Suspension, Wheel and Tire Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in