tpms programmed but light still on - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-01-2017, 04:01 PM Thread Starter

tpms programmed but light still on

hello. I have a 2008 Pontiac g6. my tire light came on from a dead sensor. my local mechanic replaced the sensor with a new one and re-programmed all four tires successfully(each tire chirped with the scanner then the two chirps when the key was turned off) the light was still on so he hooked up his computer and said he did a factory reset or whatever on the tpms. he then said for me to drive for 30 miles above 25mph to complete the reset. so far i have driven 45 miles with an average speed of 35. why is my light still on. do the tires need to be re-programmed again? thanks for your help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > Handle It! - Suspension, Wheel and Tire Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in