2010 6er eibach lowering springs???? - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-16-2011, 03:55 PM Thread Starter

Garage
2010 6er eibach lowering springs????

hello guys just a really quick and fast question for anyone that knows i have decided to get some nice 18s instead of going with monster 20s...so now i need the eibach lowering springs...my question is, i see that they make the kits for 05-09 models and there is ones for convertables only then some that wont work on convertables and just a bunch of different kinds, but none for my exact vehicle...does it matter???are they all just the same thing??? i just wanna be on the safe side before i spend close to 300$ on a set and them not work...ty all that comment it is much appreciated

EXTERIOR-35%front 15% rear tint, ait fiberglass hood, black eagle eye projector headlights, ddm tuning 35W 10k hid, led tails, smoked tails and 3rd brake light, advanced 3 million underbody-wheel wells- grille-vents in hood lights, window trim dechromed, debadged trunk, silvania silverstar turnsignals & reverse light, painted 2tone calipers (silver, black), 2009.5 rear spoiler, decals front and rear, smoked license plate cover
ENGINE-k&n drop in filter, racingline stb
COMING UP-18" black 5 spoke rims, r1 drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads, eibach lowering springs, concept pontiac darts, ait body kit,halo fog lights, eyelids, GT-R exhaust, injen cold air intake, resonator delete
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-16-2011, 04:41 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to waterfowler76
I thought they only made one set for us.

2007 PONTIAC G6 GT

Waterfowler's 6 <---- Check out my 6
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-16-2011, 04:43 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to waterfowler76

this should be the part number

2007 PONTIAC G6 GT

Waterfowler's 6 <---- Check out my 6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-16-2011, 08:45 PM Thread Starter

Garage
thank you i was just confused cause it says v6 05-09...i only have a v4 and i have a 2010 so i was just being on the safe side thank you water your a good guy

EXTERIOR-35%front 15% rear tint, ait fiberglass hood, black eagle eye projector headlights, ddm tuning 35W 10k hid, led tails, smoked tails and 3rd brake light, advanced 3 million underbody-wheel wells- grille-vents in hood lights, window trim dechromed, debadged trunk, silvania silverstar turnsignals & reverse light, painted 2tone calipers (silver, black), 2009.5 rear spoiler, decals front and rear, smoked license plate cover
ENGINE-k&n drop in filter, racingline stb
COMING UP-18" black 5 spoke rims, r1 drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads, eibach lowering springs, concept pontiac darts, ait body kit,halo fog lights, eyelids, GT-R exhaust, injen cold air intake, resonator delete
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > Handle It! - Suspension, Wheel and Tire Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in