Summer tire suggestions??? - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-20-2011, 09:13 AM Thread Starter

Summer tire suggestions???

So its spring and Im taking off my blizzaks and wanting to get rid of my crapinental tires and get some mid-upper range for a good quality summer tire, any suggestions and good deals online??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-22-2011, 05:11 AM

I got the hankook v12's. i have had them on for about 3 weeks now and i'm impressed. Go to the "discounttiredirect" forum and i have a thread in there with contact info for my sales guy. I got a GREAT deal

Had a 07 GTP coupe, traded in for my GTI....
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-22-2011, 06:34 PM
08 Black GT Vert

I just ordered the Hankook H727. I was going to get the Falken 912 but they would only get me a summer as they say 40,000 but people are only getting 20 so I went for the Hankook.
I have Pirelli Carving for Winter tires.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-22-2011, 07:41 PM
Varsity Squad

Garage
Gotta love the blizzaks! I just finished wearing out my 2nd set for the G6, and have gone through 2 sets of summer tires. I was running Potenza RE050s which were awesome, but I have changed wheel sizing and had found a great deal on a set of Michelins that I am very pleased with. I know Bridgestone has a mail in rebate running right now, and Michelin might still have one (they did when I bought my set). I too recommend getting them from Discount Tire Direct, as they gave me the best deal I could find, and I did quite a bit of shopping around.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 11:30 AM Thread Starter

I was thinking potenza, I always heard they were good tires, thanks for the heads up on discount tire direct! Ill take a look at hankooks as well
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > Handle It! - Suspension, Wheel and Tire Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in