Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Revotech "Eagle Eye" Headlights Installation.

4K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  deathmage 
#1 ·
Gentlemen,

I got a question, were do I install this black square that is attached to these wires on the Revotech "Eagle Eye" headlights?

Do I use the 3M sticky to attach to the headlights someplace, or do I stick it to the car someplace? I just don't think sticking it to the car is such a wonderful idea in-case I ever have to remove them, just the question is, exactly were do I stick this black box? ....The bottom of the headlights aren't the most spacious for a oversize box.

Anyone that has them, can you express your input.

Thank You!

#2 ·
yea the m3 is on it for a reason...
i put mine on the bottom of the headlight....

#3 ·
Gentlemen,

I got a question, were do I install this black square that is attached to these wires on the Revotech "Eagle Eye" headlights?

Do I use the 3M sticky to attach to the headlights someplace, or do I stick it to the car someplace? I just don't think sticking it to the car is such a wonderful idea in-case I ever have to remove them, just the question is, exactly were do I stick this black box? ....The bottom of the headlights aren't the most spacious for a oversize box.

Anyone that has them, can you express your input.

Thank You!
Theres actually tons of space underneath the headlights

#6 ·
I'm having a hard time finding the right height for the headlights. I'm not sure if its suppose to be like 3 feet above the pavement or 4 feet, the lights I mean.

I used a Allen wrench to move them up and down. but I'm also curious, are they suppose to look like a erector set with the lights shinning on a wall? they don't seem like a straight flat line.

I've also noticed they are very wide-panning lights over the default one, is this normal?

is there like a tool or method to figure out how to set them to the correct height?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.