Help with New Aftermarket Lights - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-09-2011, 10:56 AM Thread Starter

Help with New Aftermarket Lights

Hey guys i was just wondering in your opinion what are the coolest looking headlights for a g6? i can only find the these ones also if anyone has any pics of any aftermarket headlights on their g6 pls post them my car is a charcoal gray too by the way so i dont think blacked out headlights will look to great lol and what would be the best bulb to buy also ^^

Thanks in advance!
-Kris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-09-2011, 11:55 AM

Ebay has the Angel Eye/Halo headlights. They offer chrome.

As for bulbs, check out ddmtuning.com.

Dont buy bulbs before your headlights as the new headlights may take different sized bulbs than your stock headlights.

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide App

Outside - Debadged, DDMTuning 35w 5000k HID lows, 20% tint all around

Inside - Me

To Come - RacingLinePerformance STB, foglights with DDMTuning 35w 5000k, white eyelids, tinted tails, black painted spoiler, driver side black racing stripe turning to white on the black spoiler, CAI or modded short-ram intake, GT-R exhaust system, WAMS tune, black rims, black Angel Eyes. (big list to work on)
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-09-2011, 02:15 PM

You should use the search more often. Literally every thread you've created has been answered before. All it takes is a little time to look around and you'll find the answer you are looking for.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > Appearance Modifications and Lighting

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in