Upgrading my 2008 G6 - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 10:29 AM Thread Starter

Upgrading my 2008 G6

Hey everyone. I've only ever posted a couple of times here but I decided to come back and get everyone's opinion. I have a 2008 G6 GT and I'm thinking about upgrading some things. I'm completely new to this and I've never upgraded a car before.

Could anyone suggest what I could upgrade on my car? I know that I want a spoiler and possibly a new hood, but any other suggestions would be great. Thanks!

Also, not sure if this should be posted somewhere else, but- I cannot get my "check tire pressure" and "svc tire monitor" to go off of my display screen. My computerized valve broke and I couldn't afford to replace it with another computerized one, so I got a regular one. The tire place that installed it for me couldn't figure out how to reset the tire notification. It's also on the dashboard. (the ! yellow light). Can anybody tell me how to reset this?

Last edited by dana6189; 02-28-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 10:59 AM

Rims, headlights, air intake, exhaust, tune.... just to name a few.

Performance
CRABS o3, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, WAMS Performance tune, Racingline STB

Exterior
Platinum Apex Rims (18x8), Hankook v2 215/45R18, Painted calipers (Red), Complete debadge , Handle Overlays (Gloss Black), Arrow Overlays (Gloss Black), Grille Lighting (White LED's), Tinted Tails (2 coats VHT Niteshades), Painted Battery Cover (Silver with Red), Painted Engine Cover (Silver with Red), Eagle Eyes Projector Headlights (Black Housing), Upper Recessed Grilles (Chrome)

Audio
2 12" Memphis Subs (15-MCP12S4)
600watt Sony X-plod Amp
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 05:12 PM
Autobot Mechanic Lycan

Garage
white g6 swag

umm lets see, led tail lights, body kit, idk what else.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-28-2012, 05:35 PM

Springs, stereo, tint, debadge, painted calipers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > Appearance Modifications and Lighting

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in