Help with front bumper assembly - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-17-2013, 08:17 PM Thread Starter

Help with front bumper assembly

So I bought a g6 2006 model sedan off my sister as my first car and it had littlee bumper damage and scratches on the paint have had it for 6 months now and 5 days ago at school.got sideswiped by a white f-250 and my g6 all black little to say I need 2 new doors a.new front.bumper and a new paint job insurance from the guy who hit me is paying bit I am wondering if a 2009.5 front bumper will it on my g6 or how will I make one fit?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-17-2013, 09:45 PM
OOBER SUPER MEMBER

Re: Help with front bumper assembly

The bumper will fit. But you'll have to buy all the small inserts and pieces separately and it will add up. But it can be done.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-18-2013, 08:53 AM

i have my stock 2007 bumper, i can paint it your color if you end up not going with the 2009 bumper. I can also fill in the license plate holes if you would like. It also comes with fog lights and all grilles. p.m. me if you are interested. I work at a dealership body shop so the paint is top quality stuff

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-19-2013, 12:44 PM Thread Starter

I dont need a paint job on it im just looking for a used 09 bumper it can be scratched not cracked or damaged that bad because the person who hit me is paying for a new paint job for the entire car ive found 09 oem but they lack grill inserts and those are harder to find then the bumper so far since I started looking
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-20-2013, 04:52 AM
OOBER SUPER MEMBER

I found this on the ebay
This eBay Listing

This will fit, but you still need to purchase the upper and lower grill inserts. I don't know if your old uppers will fit. You would also have to buy the fog lights if you want that too.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-23-2013, 02:17 PM

Are you still willing to sell it? I have a 2008 G6 sedan, got into a horrible fender bender. my front bumper is all cracked and damaged.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > Appearance Modifications and Lighting

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in