GT Sedan Front Bumper - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-09-2013, 07:35 AM Thread Starter

GT Sedan Front Bumper

Hi everyone
I have to replace the bumper and other body panels on my G6 GT sedan, but I look at the front end and hood of the coupe and it looks sweet, same price for hood and bumper as the sedan. Does anyone know if they are compatible, I don't mind doing some mods if I can get that look.
If you look at the top of this page the G6 on the right is what I have and the G6 on the left is the look I would like, and since I am replacing panels anyways, may as well.
Thx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-09-2013, 08:06 AM
G6ADDICT

Garage
thats the gxp g6, yes there compatible but the bumpers are not easy to find since the g6 is no longer in production. theres a couple people that have done it but said it wasnt cheap after finding all the grille pieces and fog lights..
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-09-2013, 09:01 AM

I know you want the GXP bumper but I have my old 2007 bumper off the car and can sell you that if you would like. It comes with all the grilles and fog lights. I can also paint it for you to match your car. You can message me if you want more info.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-09-2013, 09:02 AM

Also, the coupe and the sedan share the same parts, thats why you probably think they cost the same. The 08 and up GXP package costs more for the bumpers and hood, and as mentioned are hard to find. You also might piss someone off if you do that since its not an original GXP car........................8)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > Appearance Modifications and Lighting

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in