Group buy for custom body kit - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-19-2006, 08:49 AM Thread Starter

Group buy for custom body kit

I found a web site that will allow us G6 owners make up a body kit. The only catch is, there has to be 10 people willing to settle on a kit and have someone in CA give there car up to fit this too. The one that gives there car up, though, will get the kit for free. I started asking in on another G6 web site, and have some guys that are interested. Here is the link, let me know.
http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5707
There are some pics that we are working with for ideas.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-19-2006, 08:57 AM Thread Starter

Here is one idea that we are thinking. This kit is sleek, great lines and we're thinking that it would work well with the G6.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	body kit.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	644   Click image for larger version

Name:	body kit 2.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	645  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-09-2008, 05:49 AM
Dan the Army Man!

Send a message via AIM to danmccormick87 Send a message via MSN to danmccormick87 Send a message via Yahoo to danmccormick87
Hey

Hey I live in Arizona and would be more than willing to give up my car for a fitting. Check it out on cardomain, danmccormick87, and tell me what ya think. I am most def up for the fitting and would love to get a custom kit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-16-2009, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_great_m View Post
I found a web site that will allow us G6 owners make up a body kit. The only catch is, there has to be 10 people willing to settle on a kit and have someone in CA give there car up to fit this too. The one that gives there car up, though, will get the kit for free. I started asking in on another G6 web site, and have some guys that are interested. Here is the link, let me know.
http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5707
There are some pics that we are working with for ideas.
My internet wont let me onto the website would you mind postng pics cause i would be interested in buying one if i like it
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 09:09 AM

Depending on the price and what it looks like, I would be interested!! I see it says $675 but I would like to know how much shipping would be to Volga SD!! Also I would be very very interested if you had them design one like the Roush body kit!! But I just read the entire thread on this over at g6performance.com and they say that is company is junk!! I am interested in doing a kit, but lets get a couple three kits drawn up on paper and someone upload a pick of them!! We can then get a pole going!!! But I am definitely not interested in the front lip on the G35!!

2006 G6 GT
Current Mods: GM Ground Effects Kit, 20% Front and 15% Rear Tint, Blacked out Grills and Window Trim, Tinted Tails, Painted Engine and Battery Covers, Custom Intake w/ K&N Filter, 12" Audiobahn AlumQ w/ XA1000 Eclipse Amp

Last edited by Matts06GT; 02-18-2009 at 02:23 PM.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-18-2009, 12:24 PM

I live in CA and would be willing to give up my car if it means a free body kit...lol

2007 G6 GT

Debadged, K&N Drop In Air Filter, Pioneer DEH-6200bt w/ Metra Kit, L.E.D. Tailights, L.E.D. 3rd Brake Light, 7500k High beam, Low Beam, and Fog Lights, L.E.D Lights Behind the Grille, L.E.D. Reverse Lamps, Ya, Basically L.E.D.s all over, And more to come....
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matts06GT View Post
Depending on the price and what it looks like, I would be interested!! I see it says $675 but I would like to know how much shipping would be to Volga SD!! Also I would be very very interested if you had them design one like the Roush body kit!! But I just read the entire thread on this over at g6performance.com and they say that is company is junk!! I am interested in doing a kit, but lets get a couple three kits drawn up on paper and someone upload a pick of them!! We can then get a pole going!!! But I am definitely not interested in the front lip on the G35!!
I'm in for the body kit. but i like the back of the Roush kit the the g6 but needs a better front but if ppl can draw up and put them in i'm probalby 90% i'll buy if i like it
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 01:21 PM

Come on People! anybody else interested in getting in on this????? I'm willing to be the tester,lol

2007 G6 GT

Debadged, K&N Drop In Air Filter, Pioneer DEH-6200bt w/ Metra Kit, L.E.D. Tailights, L.E.D. 3rd Brake Light, 7500k High beam, Low Beam, and Fog Lights, L.E.D Lights Behind the Grille, L.E.D. Reverse Lamps, Ya, Basically L.E.D.s all over, And more to come....
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 09:04 PM
Decepticon Extraordinaire

They are already being made. They also already have a waiting list.

MODS:
Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

My Progession
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-24-2009, 04:43 PM
Young Punk

I kinda like the front end of the GXP street edition. made a few tweaks on that, plus the roush rear end... I'd buy that.

In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-24-2009, 06:11 PM

Send a message via AIM to markpetersonii Send a message via MSN to markpetersonii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampoon View Post
They are already being made. They also already have a waiting list.
Where can I put my name on the list? I am SO tired of the stock look.

2003 Mercedes Benz E500 Sport - 2001 Ford Ranger XLT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > Appearance Modifications and Lighting

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in