Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Splash Guards, Woodgrain Interior, Front License Plate???

6K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Tony Plush 
#1 ·
Just bought a G6 and have a few questions:

Where is the best place to buy the molded splash guards for front & back for a 06 GT Sedan? Hopefully this will keep some of the dirt off the back of my car!?

I have found where to buy a whole woodgrain interior kit, but all i need is the piece for around the sterio & around the a/c.... i can find the sterio piece seperate but not the ac piece...any suggestions?

I live in TX and unfortunately they require a front plate...don't want to but, i need to put a front plate bracket...anyone have one they would like to get rid of or know where to get a decent looking one!?

Thanks for your help!;)

#3 · (Edited)
G6 comes with the bracket in the trunk on delivery. Dealership is responsible for mounting it. Original owner may have asked them not to or the dealership dropped the ball.

The molded splash guards are GM. I can get you the part numbers if you need them.
They are well worth the expense.

I dont tlike those interior kits so Im not gonna help you with that one. Sorry.

Now as for front plates. If you write those tickets jman then that is chickenshit.
Use it as PC for the stop but to actually write that is rediculous. Discretion is written into the law in Texas for misdemeanors.
You dont have to do that crap.

I think a ticket like that has feathers all over it.

I have a front plate on all my cars but sorry....thats BS.
Concentrate on the moving hazardous to make a difference.

Where in Texas are you? Im guessing East Texas?

#5 ·
No Lampoon I was just making a point, I have not written a ticket for that in over 15 years. I was pointing out that the dealership is responsible for the bracket and that as a consumer it is your right to have one to avoid getting a citation. Wasnt meant to get you all spun up. Anyway thanks for the info and the photos on the lights they are cool.

#6 ·
Oh and by the way I work in Central Texas, nice to meet ya. So lets get past the whole citation thing this forum is suppose to be fun. Anyway I like what you have done with your car it looks good. You have the Lambo doors right? What do they run ($) and install?

#9 ·
jvteen08 or whoever she is has the lambo doors pooners has the reg doors i was thinking bout doning something crazy but to much $$$ lambo in front suicide in back? lol but not going to happen i wanna see it tho

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.