2007 G6 GT sedan Halo HID/LED headlights - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-12-2018, 10:03 AM Thread Starter

Post 2007 G6 GT sedan Halo HID/LED headlights

I just got the car and the headlights are shit. I can’t figure out which assembly to go with to give me halo and led drls. And led or hid I cant decide which. I need opinions and options.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-12-2018, 10:06 AM Thread Starter

To clarify, I want new headlight assemblies that give me halo projectors, LED DRLs and I want HID or LED headlights. Probably LEDs because they are cheaper I believe.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-12-2018, 12:16 PM

I chose the ANGEL EYE HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS and pulled the DRL fuse when I installed the HIDs. The Halo's are CCFL on mine so I have two ballasts on each side that I Velcro'ed to the frame below the lights. The HID's were 5k color temp, H7's to fit the replacement lamps. I recall having to drill a hole in the frame to accommodate part of the headlamp adjuster.

All in all I have been very pleased with the setup. Much brighter / clearer than stock, the projector prevents blinding other road users and the 5k is a clear white has not attracted any undue attention from law enforcement. Good luck with your replacement.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > Appearance Modifications and Lighting

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in