No Drill front licence Plate Bracket - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-24-2018, 11:58 PM Thread Starter

No Drill front licence Plate Bracket

Hi guys. I just moved to NY and that means I have to put a front licence plate on my GXP. Not a fan. Does anyone know of any "no drill front plate brackets" for an 09 GXP?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-26-2018, 08:30 AM

Garage
I'm not sure if this will work.. but its the one I was looking at for my 09 gxp.. https://www.amazon.com/Show-Go-Licen...8&s=automotive
but previous owner already drilled the front... so I figure id rather have the plate there covering the holes..

Only the mediocre are always at their best.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-26-2018, 08:38 PM Thread Starter

Thanks man!! And I'm sorry to hear about the holes in the front of your car. I absolutely feel your pain
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-27-2018, 07:11 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hessmachine View Post
Thanks man!! And I'm sorry to hear about the holes in the front of your car. I absolutely feel your pain
no worries man, once I move back home, I'll work on removing them or I'll get a random vanity plate for the front lol. What color is ur GXP!?

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-27-2018, 10:25 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark D Thiry View Post
no worries man, once I move back home, I'll work on removing them or I'll get a random vanity plate for the front lol. What color is ur GXP!?
Silver! I was going to post a pic but I cant figure out how to. Yeah, I want to replace my front bumper soon and get abrand new one as I have an annoying dent in it front a small accident. I want to put red nion lights inside the mesh parts of the front bumber and make the fog lights red. Then I also want to add some large red caliper covers to each disk brake that say G6 or GXP on the caliper. I think it would be sick!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-30-2018, 07:10 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hessmachine View Post
Silver! I was going to post a pic but I cant figure out how to. Yeah, I want to replace my front bumper soon and get abrand new one as I have an annoying dent in it front a small accident. I want to put red nion lights inside the mesh parts of the front bumber and make the fog lights red. Then I also want to add some large red caliper covers to each disk brake that say G6 or GXP on the caliper. I think it would be sick!
Sounds good man, I'm also going red accents with mine, but everything else including my car is black. Why not paint your calipers instead of a cover? I've personally never done either but always wanted to, curious of pro/cons of either lol btw to upload a photo below the area you type, there is a box and it says drag files here, open a folder with the photo you wish to upload, left click hold, and drag it into that box and let go of left click. the rest is automatic.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > G6 GXP Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in