08 GXP floor mates - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-23-2009, 06:40 PM Thread Starter

08 GXP floor mates

Hi, new here, posted in apperance section but nobody responded.

I bought my 08 G6 GXP about 2 months ago. I got the dealership to agree to floor mates for my car when i bought it. I have been fighting with them on where are they at. They give me the excuases of they sent the wrong one, then they must be back ordered. But finally i got a phone call saying the got them. Now I wana make sure they are factory mats and not some cheap auto parts store special. Did anyone buy a GXP that came with mats, and what did they look like. Carpet with maybe "G6" or "GXP" on them. Any input would be great. Or maybe a website i can go to, to see what belongs in it. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-24-2009, 03:19 AM
Lifetime Member

Welcome to the site, good luck with those mats. I don't know why they sell a used car without mats. I bought my 07 with out them and the dealer said "come by next week and I'll have them", yea, he had them alright they looked like they were from the dollar store. I've been to cheap to buy a good set and its taking a toll on my carpet too.

Mike
MODS;
None, if I want a faster car I'll buy one.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-24-2009, 08:44 AM

Welcome

Current Mods:
07 G6 GT White, 84K, 35% Tint, 8k HID Lows/Fogs, Tinted Tails, DRL Delete, DexCool Delete (is that a mod?) Eibach Springs, EBC Brakes, Orange Calipers, De-Badged, Front Tower Strut Bar, Painted Engine/Battery Covers, CRABS Opt# 3, "Tiger CRAB Ram Air", Custom Catback stepped up to 2.5" from 2.25" tubing with purforated rez and free flow muffler.

Coming Soon:
18" rollers, LED red interior lighting, LED tails, Complete Audio System Renovation as I have blown it up, Sedan HH spoiler, Custom Seatcovers, dash cover and floor mats with the G6 Embroidery, Painted body color mirrors, wiper arms, both front grills, side skirts and rear facia all body color painted.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-30-2009, 07:30 PM Thread Starter

Well thanks guys. I had a little chat with the Service Manager, and Sales Manager. Things are pointed in the right direction now. I had the parts guys pull up the part and a picture to make sure they are right. We will see. I will know next week. Well you guys have a good one.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 04:35 AM
Decepticon Extraordinaire

I dont think the GXP mats are any different from the GTP or GT or V6 model mats....

model branding on mats is only aftermarket....too my knowledge.

Since your asking about mates you may not get to many people coming into the thread. lol

MODS:
Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

My Progession
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-02-2009, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampoon View Post
I dont think the GXP mats are any different from the GTP or GT or V6 model mats....

model branding on mats is only aftermarket....too my knowledge.

Since your asking about mates you may not get to many people coming into the thread. lol

I mate!

Current Mods:
07 G6 GT White, 84K, 35% Tint, 8k HID Lows/Fogs, Tinted Tails, DRL Delete, DexCool Delete (is that a mod?) Eibach Springs, EBC Brakes, Orange Calipers, De-Badged, Front Tower Strut Bar, Painted Engine/Battery Covers, CRABS Opt# 3, "Tiger CRAB Ram Air", Custom Catback stepped up to 2.5" from 2.25" tubing with purforated rez and free flow muffler.

Coming Soon:
18" rollers, LED red interior lighting, LED tails, Complete Audio System Renovation as I have blown it up, Sedan HH spoiler, Custom Seatcovers, dash cover and floor mats with the G6 Embroidery, Painted body color mirrors, wiper arms, both front grills, side skirts and rear facia all body color painted.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > G6 GXP Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in