Monsoon amp reset? or bad amp? - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-11-2009, 08:07 AM Thread Starter

Monsoon amp reset? or bad amp?

I have read & read & read but did not find. I have a 05 G6 GT and just like others in here I have lost sound out of some speakers I have found that if I turn the key to on and with the stereo on I can pull the fuse in the main fuse box in the left side of the trunk (not the fuse on the amp) and reinstall the fuse the whole system will come up and work perfectly until I turn the car off, when I turn it back on it will be down again:. can some one please help,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-11-2009, 07:47 PM

Do you have a moon roof? Because if you do water is probably the cause of that because that was my problem.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-12-2009, 03:59 AM Thread Starter

No moon roof, it's not water. thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-12-2009, 01:19 PM

Maybe this will work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobmydorf View Post
I have read & read & read but did not find. I have a 05 G6 GT and just like others in here I have lost sound out of some speakers I have found that if I turn the key to on and with the stereo on I can pull the fuse in the main fuse box in the left side of the trunk (not the fuse on the amp) and reinstall the fuse the whole system will come up and work perfectly until I turn the car off, when I turn it back on it will be down again:. can some one please help,
I have the same car to the year and shortly after I purchased it I had some stereo issues with it, have you tried the dealership?? sometimes there is hidden recalls(which isn't cool and I truly believe the dealership is the last route) the only way you will no is if you call and explain the problem to someone, they got mine right in and it was no charge (which I thought was really cool). They didn't say that was what it was but this was information that was given to me by a cert. mechanic. Good luck w that!!

Last edited by zroluv35; 04-12-2009 at 01:30 PM. Reason: new to this forum
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-12-2009, 04:15 PM Thread Starter

thank you we will try that but if anyone else has any suggestions please let us know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > Car Audio, Video and Security

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in