Crutchfield - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-22-2010, 06:14 PM Thread Starter
2008 Sedan 3.5L V6

Crutchfield

Just thought i would make this its own thread. As some of you may have noticed I am big fan of Crutchfield. They have great deals along with professional advice and live support. If you buy anything from them it comes with free lifetime support along with everything you need to make you purchase work. Most orders also have free shipping. Check them out at http://www.crutchfield.com/

If you order something from them use this code pfx7c-f1uea-audcf) that will get you a $20 off your order.

Happy shopping everyone

Visual Mods: Back half 5% tint, Front half 15% tint, 5% Eyebrow tint, Rain guards, Debadged, Arrowhead overlays, Interior LEDs, Painted engine covers, Tinted tails, 6K Low Beam HID, 8K High Beam HID, Painted Grilles, Painted Door Trim

Performance Mods: CRAB intake, 18" Toyo Extensa x 4, Racingline STB, Racingline Grounding Kit

Audio Mods: Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P5100DVD, Front Speakers: Memphis 6 1/4, Rear Speakers: Memphis 6 x 9, Subwoofers: Kenwood KFC-W3012 12" x 2, Amp: Kenwood KAC-8105D 500W
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-22-2010, 07:35 PM

I don't know about this, their prices are near MSRP.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 05:26 PM
WHITE G6 GT (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfdevine7 View Post
Just thought i would make this its own thread. As some of you may have noticed I am big fan of Crutchfield. They have great deals along with professional advice and live support. If you buy anything from them it comes with free lifetime support along with everything you need to make you purchase work. Most orders also have free shipping. Check them out at http://www.crutchfield.com/

If you order something from them use this code pfx7c-f1uea-audcf) that will get you a $20 off your order.

Happy shopping everyone
Code is invalid. I want this: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_700MRPE...s-Package.html

Unless someone knows of something better and smaller that has a good bass/thump to it. I'm 19 but I don't need the biggest and loudest thing. I really want something that has great quality and sounds really good. Any suggestions on speakers/tweeters? I'm keeping the stock head unit though.

Dillon

Last edited by dwhiteg6gt; 06-23-2010 at 05:29 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 05:28 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to waterfowler76
hey dillon...your link didnt work

2007 PONTIAC G6 GT

Waterfowler's 6 <---- Check out my 6
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 05:29 PM
WHITE G6 GT (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterfowler76 View Post
hey dillon...your link didnt work
Now try it. Sorry.

Dillon
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
2008 Sedan 3.5L V6

lol i was actually looking at the same one, i decided on the kenwood package because its all kenwood, and im a big fan of them lol.

As for the code just try it without the parenthesis, so pfx7c-f1uea-audcf
if that doesnt work than idk

Visual Mods: Back half 5% tint, Front half 15% tint, 5% Eyebrow tint, Rain guards, Debadged, Arrowhead overlays, Interior LEDs, Painted engine covers, Tinted tails, 6K Low Beam HID, 8K High Beam HID, Painted Grilles, Painted Door Trim

Performance Mods: CRAB intake, 18" Toyo Extensa x 4, Racingline STB, Racingline Grounding Kit

Audio Mods: Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P5100DVD, Front Speakers: Memphis 6 1/4, Rear Speakers: Memphis 6 x 9, Subwoofers: Kenwood KFC-W3012 12" x 2, Amp: Kenwood KAC-8105D 500W
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-24-2010, 07:14 AM
GTP 06

Send a message via MSN to maykevin5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwhiteg6gt View Post
Code is invalid. I want this: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_700MRPE...s-Package.html

Unless someone knows of something better and smaller that has a good bass/thump to it. I'm 19 but I don't need the biggest and loudest thing. I really want something that has great quality and sounds really good. Any suggestions on speakers/tweeters? I'm keeping the stock head unit though.

Dillon
You want some nice bang for the buck, try my setup. It slams pretty hard.
Amp
Pioneer 760 "walmart" ~$125

OR
JL 500/1 ~$150 on ebay

SUB
12W3v3 ~$200

Box
12 single ported box $29.95
http://www.millionbuy.com/hbx12vegatc.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > Car Audio, Video and Security

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in