Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Central Florida Pontiac Show Extravaganza

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  *JC* 
#1 ·
The "Wide Track Warriors of Central Florida"
www.Pontiacwtw.com
Will be hosting their 13th Annual Car show. The show starts at 8am and ends at 3pm. This event is open to Oakland & Pontiac cars only. They can be new or old vehicles, front wheel drive or rear. The show will take place at "Old Town"
www.Old-town.com
Kissimmiee, FL February 26, 2005. Pre-regisrtation is $20 up till 2-20-05 and $25 Day of Show.

Please pass this info along to any and all Pontiac owners whom may be interested. I would appreciate it for I have no way of knowing all the various clubs which Pontiacs are amoung.

The WTW show is perhapes one of the very best All Pontiac car shows in the S.E. United States. There will be a DJ & Music, vendors, prizes, and of course awards. Hope to see some G6's there. :D

#3 ·
Hey, I understand that would be some drive :eek:

Nevertheless, I thank you for allowing me to help spread the word about the show here on your board.

I'm sure you are much more knowledgeable in the G6, Grand AM, Grand Prix, and J2000 (Sunbird) than I am. If you know of any boards and or people that live in the S.E. United States that would be interested in knowing about this show. We at the WTW would be ever so greatful if you would assist us in helping the word about the show get as wide a circulation as possible.

Thanks; :D

I'll drop in from time to time to say hello and if ever there is a question please don't hesitate to ask? I'll be happy to answer best as I can. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.