Test drove an '08 today, thinking about buying - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-08-2013, 07:26 PM Thread Starter

Test drove an '08 today, thinking about buying

We went 2.5 hours away today and looked at a few different cars, a Mazda 6, a Mitsubishi Gallant, a Dodge Charger, and this G6.

I have to say the G6 was by far the most comfortable and appealing one of the lot. At only 35k miles this '08 was in immaculate condition. We need a car quickly, so that doesn't leave us much time to shop around, so I am so glad we found this car because the other ones we've tried have left a lot to be desired.

It was a base model, 2.4l, and on Thursday we are going an hour in the other direction to look at an '08 GT with 43k miles. Either way, we are pretty sure we are getting one of these.

So my question is, what should I pay particularly close attention to when I look at these used G6's? Any common problems that I should make sure don't exist before I bite the bullet? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > G6 Buyer's Guide/General Information

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in