What is this plastic part called and can I buy it? - Pontiac G6 Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 01:17 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 3
What is this plastic part called and can I buy it?

I had a front end collision and most of the front has been fixed. However, there is a broken plastic part that I don't know what it would be called so I can't find it online. It's causing the bumper to hang low so I definitely would like to find a replacement part.

Here is a picture of the plastic part. You can see there is a crack that runs diagonally from the top left corner to the bottom right corner.

Same picture is here:

Where would I be able to get this part?
Cristina Talucci is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 01:25 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 3
Ah, I had an epiphany once I posted this. I googled pontiac g6 hood latch cover and was able to find it! http://www.discountbodyparts.com/cat...?dbpcid=gglpla
Cristina Talucci is offline  
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 02:25 PM
waterfowler76's Avatar
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,044
Send a message via Yahoo to waterfowler76
Nice, and not a bad price.


Waterfowler's 6 <---- Check out my 6
waterfowler76 is offline  
Sponsored Links

  Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > G6 Buyer's Guide/General Information

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need help finding out what this part is called G6Justin Problems and Solutions 6 01-01-2016 07:10 AM
What's this part called? I broke it festy1986 Problems and Solutions 5 02-19-2013 05:34 PM
Anyone knows what this part is called? Pontiacg6gt3.5l G6 Buyer's Guide/General Information 6 12-25-2011 05:59 PM
What is this called? JB3284 Appearance Modifications and Lighting 8 04-27-2011 02:39 PM
What is this part called? butch1581 Problems and Solutions 9 07-03-2009 07:03 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome