new g6 owner...well kinda - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 12:39 PM Thread Starter

new g6 owner...well kinda

just stoppin in to say hi...new to the forum as well as a new g6 owner, kinda. My girl actually got a 06 g6 last night. Nothing to special as it is just a base model with the 2.4L but overall i like the car. It is really roomy for its size and she loves the way it looks as do i so im happy with it. However i am having a few issues with it some of which i fixed last night. The first issue was the seat height adjuster wasn't working which i found out was a fuse in the trunk. Then the driver headlight has water in it which i will take care of one of these days. The cd player doesn't work so i need to get another one and the driver door doesn't lock the inside doors when you press the lock button which is weird since the unlock works . Also i need a remote since the key fob they gave us was just a case with the button pad and nothing else in it and the interior power outlets aren't working which i think is also probably a fuse but i will check it out later. So the car needs a little work but overall im not to mad about it. Well anyway as you can see by my sig i am a gm guy and finally was able to convert my girlfriend , i plan on looking around and checking out some of the rides on here and if anyone has any suggestions on fixing any of the problems i listed i would greatly appreciate the help...thanks

06 g6 (girlfriends ride) , 01 camaro ss, 86 olds ciera (daily driver)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 06:55 PM
Lifetime Member

Missed this one, welcome. Make those points with the GF, they'll come in handy!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in