Hey - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-21-2006, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
White G6

Hey

Just bought a '06 Pontiac G6 GT week ago
Ivory White, 4 Stage Panaramic Sun Roof, Spoiler, 17" Chrome Wheels, Remote Starter, dark cloth interior, stock single cd player
(hopefully ground effects in the future)

Traded in my '97 Chevy Malibu
Maroon, Painted interior maroon and black, maroon grill, maroon wheels (hubcaps over it), black racing strip on spoiler, maroon ground effects from dealershipdesigns.com, and shaved antenna
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-22-2006, 09:22 AM
Former G6 Guy

Send a message via AIM to bigbengt67
Nice upgrade! Welcome to the site.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-23-2006, 02:58 PM Thread Starter
White G6

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 09:24 AM

Smile This is weird

I still have my 97 Malibu white and my 2005 G6 is Maroon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontg6
Just bought a '06 Pontiac G6 GT week ago
Ivory White, 4 Stage Panaramic Sun Roof, Spoiler, 17" Chrome Wheels, Remote Starter, dark cloth interior, stock single cd player
(hopefully ground effects in the future)

Traded in my '97 Chevy Malibu
Maroon, Painted interior maroon and black, maroon grill, maroon wheels (hubcaps over it), black racing strip on spoiler, maroon ground effects from dealershipdesigns.com, and shaved antenna
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-05-2006, 09:50 AM Thread Starter
White G6

That is weird...i wish i could of afford to cars like you..so i could of kept my malibu!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-12-2006, 01:52 PM

Hello All NY/NJ Area NEW Ivory White 2006 G6 GTP

Hmmm I just traded in my 2004 G-35 Infinity Black with 20" rims...yeah I know everyone said I am NUTZ crazy: just wanted to try an American made car by going back to the roots. Went with the 2006 GTP Sedan, Drove the Coop first liked it but the rear window was a bit too small for my liking. I have it about 2 weeks it is fully loaded with everything I can get in it including not too bad 18" rims.
Now at first I was not convinced this was the car for me. Now I am feeling good the Car so far is responding as well as my ex- G35 for a lot less money.
I am hoping to enjoy it this summer with its enormous sun roof. I will post photos after this weekend been a bit busy at work. The Car has a nice look to it, I was thinking of changing the Rims but everyone is telling the rims are perfect. Maybe I will get the HID lights that will give it up a bit. Anyone change their lights with success pass me an e-mail please. :
Love the XM Satellite radio as well. RAW if you like Rap is great or sports Radio all over the dial. I like listening to many different types of music and XM has all I need and could wish for in a car. Well Hope Pontiac keeps me coming back. I would love to stick with an American made car.
Just a small note my wife drives our BMW she has taken my G6 out 3 times and has begged me to trade with her...hmm many things she has given me since I got the NEW G6..
.liking the results of my G6 So far!
Thanks All!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-12-2006, 04:05 PM
Designed For Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsd888
Hmmm I just traded in my 2004 G-35 Infinity Black with 20" rims...yeah I know everyone said I am NUTZ crazy: just wanted to try an American made car by going back to the roots. Went with the 2006 GTP Sedan, Drove the Coop first liked it but the rear window was a bit too small for my liking. I have it about 2 weeks it is fully loaded with everything I can get in it including not too bad 18" rims.
Now at first I was not convinced this was the car for me. Now I am feeling good the Car so far is responding as well as my ex- G35 for a lot less money.
I am hoping to enjoy it this summer with its enormous sun roof. I will post photos after this weekend been a bit busy at work. The Car has a nice look to it, I was thinking of changing the Rims but everyone is telling the rims are perfect. Maybe I will get the HID lights that will give it up a bit. Anyone change their lights with success pass me an e-mail please. :
Love the XM Satellite radio as well. RAW if you like Rap is great or sports Radio all over the dial. I like listening to many different types of music and XM has all I need and could wish for in a car. Well Hope Pontiac keeps me coming back. I would love to stick with an American made car.
Just a small note my wife drives our BMW she has taken my G6 out 3 times and has begged me to trade with her...hmm many things she has given me since I got the NEW G6..
.liking the results of my G6 So far!
Thanks All!
Let's see some pics.

Crimson Red G6 GTP Coupe / 6 MT

"Power And Performance Beyond OEM Restrictions"
'Sold**8/14/2008, but not forgotten'
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in