Someone help im new - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-05-2012, 08:25 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Someone help im new

I'm very new to the website (registered about 5 minutes ago). I have a 2005 g6 sedan and I want to black out the whole thing. I was wondering if anyone on here has a good list of places for aftermarket stuff. For the exterior I'm just looking for some LED tail lights, Black halo headlights (have found some online but not sure if theres a difference in the g6 coupe vs sedan headlights), maybe a new grill. I also wanted to just paint the stock rims black to save money (about to transfer out of community college) and lower the car maybe 2-3 inches. I don't want to dump it on the ground just get a little bit of stance on it. If i was going to slam it on the ground I would bag it so I could change the height easily. Thoughts? Concerns? I'd love to see anyones already blacked out 05 sedan. I'm sure someone has I'm just looking for some inspiration for my car.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-05-2012, 10:32 PM
OOBER SUPER MEMBER

Eibach sells lowering springs that will lower you about 1.5" in the front and 1.7" in the back.
08 WP tC has a set of Canuck Springs for sale I believe, which are the same as the SSC springs I have, and that gave me about a 2" drop all around.

Headlights are the same for sedan or coupe, you can find them all over ebay and amazon. Whatever you like will fit. Though do some research on the site here, Some sellers/brands are far worse in quality then others it seems.

LED tails only come in one style available from eBay. I just put Spider Lites in mine.

I painted my stock rims and left em on for now. But I have the steels so it's a little different then yours.

As far as aftermarket parts they're everywhere. eBay, Amazon, just google whatever your looking for. They're are some dealers on the site here you can purchase from.

Check out G6Performance.com a lot of people and ideas there too. Also vendors who are G6 owners and have developed and sell parts for our cars
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-06-2012, 02:12 PM Thread Starter

thanks man from the picture on your signature yours looks sick do you have any more you could post on here that are bigger?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-07-2012, 10:54 PM
G6's resident led guru

Garage
for the headlights if you want halos go black eagle eyes not spiders.
i have led tail light bulbs from superbrightleds.com

for the rims i recommend plasti dip that way in case you don't like it just peel it off
if you don't want to pay for new headlights eyelids look good me and cruisin have em

paint your brakes easy and nice little mod

and eibachs give you a great stance with not to much drop for me

hope this helps
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-08-2012, 07:41 PM
OOBER SUPER MEMBER

Ask and ye shall receive...
I've got a BUNCH of pics... and HERE are a few...
Sorry to spam the thread with em, but eh. I don't remember where I have pics on the forums. Everywhere really. haha

That underglow is really a courtesy light mod I did that comes on with the dome light, for instance when I unlock or open my doors. USEFUL AS HELL!

There's more, but this gives a good idea of my exterior mods...

Last edited by CruisinG6; 03-08-2012 at 07:44 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in