Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Noob

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  LS1LOL 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

My name is Tyler, looking to replace my DD and am thinking about getting a G6 so I came here to look for some information on what I should look into. I tend to not leave cars stock. I currently have a 1998 Monte Carlo Z34 with 155k on it. I put a blower on that car along with a few other mods to get the car into the 12s and after that put it back to stock and retired it to DD status. I then bought a stock 99 Z28 that I recently put down 470whp on the motor and am continuing to build.

Anyway from what little research I have done, it looks like the G6's were revamped in 2007 with new options (air bags, motor, etc). I am thinking the car I want to look for is an 07 GTP that I plan on leaving stock besides maybe an intake. I want a reliable car that is quiet for DD status, so no exhaust work, etc. Is there any common problems with these cars? Suspension, powertrain, electrical, etc?

Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.