Hello everyone, Im new! - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-02-2014, 09:12 AM Thread Starter
NCg6lover

Talking Hello everyone, Im new!

Hello everyone, I am new to the site and I just want to start by saying that I am happy to be part of the g6 family. I live in the lovely mountains of North Carolina. I purchased my 2008 G6 GT 3.5 about a year ago and I absolutely love it! After A year I have had some dreams about giving her everything she deserves so I am undergoing a huge project and huge rebuild over the next two weeks. At the moment she is the base silver with chrome wheel package and 3.5 engine.
Performance upgrades will be custom carb, Performance head gasket, 2007+ performance tune from WAM, Crab cold Air, Manifold upgrade, Dual Magnaflow cat-back system, performance sparkplugs, remote start kit, Race rotors and pads, performance suspension, performance struts, T bar upgrade, One inch drop in back for better handling, Removal of some plastic junk ( spare tire, engine plastic covers for weight reduction), ect....., More to come later this summer these are just the performance upgrades ill be doing over next two weeks
Upgrades for visual will include Midnight Black paint job with red accent around the vehicle, Rims have been painted black with red accent, calipers have been painted red, Fully customized painted interior ( Red trim on Center console, dash board and components, steering wheel, roof support plastic covers, Celling cloth being changed to red, and much more). Lightly black tinted tail lights, Headlights and fog lights upgraded to Halogens, All interior lights being upgraded to red, 30% window tint all the way around and a few more smaller mods.
Ill be sure to post before and after pictures and a video as well later this week when its all finished =). At some point this summer I will be attempting a super charger in the 3.5 which I know will be hard but worth it. I will be coming to a few of the meets so looking forward to meeting some of the g6 family here!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-02-2014, 10:09 AM
OOBER SUPER MEMBER

Welcome!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-03-2014, 11:07 AM

Location: Marine Corps Air Station New River, Jacksonville, NC

Welcome man! Where at exactly in NC are you? Im in Jacksonville. Would love to see ur car once ur done playing with it some.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-03-2014, 11:11 AM
Mavrickprime

Garage
Welcome aboard!!
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-03-2014, 11:23 PM Thread Starter
NCg6lover

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! =) I am located in Boone up in the northeast corner of nc and yea would love to take a drive down ur way soon as im finished
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-04-2014, 06:32 AM

Location: Marine Corps Air Station New River, Jacksonville, NC

i will be coming through there at the end of april after i take leave. Maybe i might try to stop by to see the progress if ur up for it.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-04-2014, 10:36 AM

Welcome to the club!

My Progression

Mods: BMD Performance Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Performance Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-05-2014, 07:26 AM Thread Starter
NCg6lover

That would be great wizard sounds like a plan! Ill post some pics this weekend of everything ive done so far.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in